The QMC STANLEY LESSER SCHOLARSHIP FUND
1. The CPOA Scholarship Fund will be available to any current member of the association or the memberís family to include spouse, son/daughter, stepson/stepdaughter, married childrenís spouses, nieces, nephews, and grandchildren. The purpose of this scholarship is to assist the candidate in obtaining his or her first under graduate (Associate and/or Bachelor) degree from any accredited institution. This fund will be a annual event if funds are available. A One Thousand Dollar Scholarship will be awarded to three (3) individuals, selected by a secret majority vote of the awards committee on or before August 15 of each calendar year. The association will determine if the funds are available, by March 15th of each calendar year.
2. The scholarship awards committee will consist of at least five (5) members of the association. The members will be as follows:
A. Chairman (appointed by the President).
B. The current President of the association.
C. Three (3) members selected by the Chairman.
3. If any member of the committee has a relative applying for the award, they will resign from the committee.
4. The $1,000 will be awarded on or before August 15 of each calendar year.
5. The dead line for applications will be received or postmarked by June 30th of each calendar year.
6. Applications will consist of the following:
A. A letter requesting the scholarship.
B. A resume
C. A recent (less than six months old) school transcript.
(This transcript MUST be in an unopened envelope from the school or
a digital signed transcript sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from the school) .
D. Appearance before the selection committee (if required by the committee).
or mail your Applications to the following:
OSCS Ronald B. Roy
5088 NW 105 Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33076-1762